The mission of the CAPPA Membership Committee is to promote, retain, and track membership. We review all applications, welcome new members, and facilitate member participation in CAPPA committees and activities. We manage membership forums, including the Google Group listserv and closed Facebook group and resolve any membership issues.
To this end, we:
● Review CAPPA applications to determine membership eligibility, and make best effort to respond to applicants within a two-week window.
● Respond to membership-related questions and concerns.
● Moderate the listserv and manage the closed Facebook group.
● Maintain and update membership guidelines and criteria, as well as policies related to member communication on the listserv and closed Facebook group.
● Maintain membership database, ensuring accurate documentation of the history and current status of CAPPA membership.
● Identify ongoing mechanisms for membership recruitment, tracking, retention, and potential.
Updated: December 31, 2016