The Communications Committee of CAPPA is dedicated to establishing visibility and a platform for the profession of campus-based violence prevention and advocacy through two main goals: building a national community and providing accessible spaces for research and collaboration.
We aim to accomplish these goals by:
- Organize and/or disseminate the organization's collective language, knowledge-sharing and reach.
- Maintaining a web and social media presence that reflect the mission, vision, and goals of CAPPA
- Facilitating continuous learning and dialogue by providing access to national discussions on prevention strategies and creating survivor-centered collegiate spaces
- Streamlining and disseminating information from respective CAPPA sub-committees
- Encouraging and promoting opportunities for professionals to collaborate across institutions for knowledge-sharing and support